Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE FANTASY POSTS.

MESSAGEBOARD WARS FANTASY POSTS FROM COMPETITIVE PEOPLE


THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS

 picture courtesy of zimbio.com     

TODAY WE LOOK AT A PRESEASON TUSSLE. DID DELMON YOUNG GET DRAFTED TO EARLY? WHO CARES RIGHT? WELL THESE GUYS DO.  DO YOU THINK ANY GUY WILL EVER ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? WELL WHO IS WRONG IN THIS CASE?  

IT STARTED WITH A POST TITLED

 DRAFT RANKINGS.

"Worst pick:  1. Delmon Young (10th round)- [Insert worst pick owners name here] .."

ANOTHER PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE POSTED THIS...

"  Delmon Young in the 10th does trump Trumbo in the 9th for worst pick of the draft.
Adrianna Lima definitely #1.
Coolest Ways to Die: Gord by a bull in Pamplona
Let the fun begin...  "


AND ANOTHER PLAYER POSTED THIS....

There is literally nothing you can do or Delmon Young can do to make the 10th round pick good. The scoffing is due to the fact that you could have gotten him 3 rounds later at the earliest. If he finished with an .840/.940/2.889 stat line, you still could have gotten better value out of him no matter what.
Additionally, I like him this year and think he will go off and have him in my other league, so I hope he goes off.

WHICH PROMPTED THIS OUTBURST BY DELMON'S OWNER... 

"Alright I'll answer all the shit talkers with this... If you really want a player... then why risk waiting 2-3 more rounds? All it takes is one other person who likes him to take him for their outfielder instead of a gay little rat that is ranked ahead of him like ichiro or gardner. I looked into the next 3 rounds of the draft and saw maybe 5 players that id consider taking ahead of Young... and none of them are great enough to make me regret the pick... The problem is... mid-tier asswipe
fantasy players like ________  go by rankings and assume bad value just because I took him early... why does that matter when there's no one drafted in the same area that I see as being that valuable? I see a bunch of closers, #4-5 starters, and second baseman drafted... who cares
there's a million of those you can get later on... there's not many 26 year old outfielders
left at that point who have 25hr-100rbi potential. You said it yourself that you like young... ________  told me he was lookin to get him... ive jocked him since mid-feb and told ________ back then. All it takes is one of you to look at the board in the 11th and say F it and grab him. So my point is, stop thinking its bad value based on his yahoo ranking and ADP.... none of that means shit to me sorry especially in a competitive league. Delmon will be a top 70 fantasy player this season... that puts his stats ahead of at least one round of this year's keepers... sounds like good value to me.
I'll be blowing up you d-bags all season over this when he proves me right!! yaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment