Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

JOSH HAMILTON HAS A GREAT NIGHT

JOSH HAMILTON HITS 4 HOMERUNS
5-5 with 8 RBI


After going 5 for 5 with a career-high eight RBIs and setting an AL record with 18 total bases in the Rangers’ 10-3 win, Hamilton reflected on what his life was like before this unforgettable night.
“I think about what God’s done in my life, everything I did to mess it up,” he said. “To finally surrender everything and pursue that relationship with Christ on a daily basis and understanding when I don’t pursue it, I end up messing up. Understanding that what I’m doing and what God’s allowed me to do, coming back from everything I went through and allowing me to play the game at the level I play it, it’s pretty amazing to think about.”
Few players in the game today are playing at Hamilton’s level. He’s batting .406 and leads the majors with 13 homers and 36 RBIs....
To read more go here.
http://www.thestar.com/sports/baseball/mlb/article/1175390--josh-hamilton-s-four-homer-game-for-texas-rangers-part-of-amazing-comeback


No comments:

Post a Comment